Your Special Offer | News | Features of the Month | New Products | Treat of the Month
Welcome to November, and our new website! The next phase of our website transition will be to incorporate a shopping cart. We hope this will make finding information and pricing on our products much easier for all. Until then, please bear with this interim solution, which is slightly less clunky than the “legacy” site it replaced.
If you have sent us a photo of your pet in the past, chances are you’ll find it now in our Family Album. If you have a favorite photo you’d like to share, please send it along and we’ll add it to the collection.
Want to share your favorite service providers with other Smiley Dog clients? Send us the contact info for your vet, pet sitter, groomer, or other favorites and we’ll add them to our resources section.
Remember, you must mention eMuse to receive this special offer!
Last Chance Boneyard Specials- Buy One, Get one FREE!
We’re introducing an occasional monthly feature, The Last Chance Boneyard. These items include one of a kind merchandise, recently expired or soon to expire treats and foods.
The prices listed represent 50% off the regular price. As an eMuse subscriber, you can choose any selection from the Boneyard and get a second of equal or lesser value absolutely free!
- Join us for our annual Open House, Woofstock 2009, on Sat. Dec. 5, from 12:00-4:00pm. Santa Photos, great discounts, giveaways, local reps and no sales tax are just some of the fun to be had at our annual event.
- Do you own, work with or use a local business you’d like to share with the rest of us? Mail or bring some cards or brochures along to be included in our community display area.
- Did you remember to turn your clocks back one hour last night?
- We’ve been notified by our supplier that shipments of Orijen have been temporarily disrupted. This has unfortunately resulted in most of our Orijen formulas being out of stock. If you are currently set up on auto-delivery, you will be contacted if your scheduled delivery cannot be made as a result.
- Wysong has issued a limited recall on selected batches of Maintenance and Senior formula dog foods.
The recall has been issued in response to reports of mold in these batches. According to the company, tests of the recalled products have returned negative results for mycotoxins, the primary danger with moldy foods.
- A new food safety website has been announced which will eventually include pet food recalls. The site is a joint effort of the USDA and US Dept, of Health and Human Services.
Free Organic Kelp with purchase of LifeLine Salmon Oil- receive a FREE package of Organic Kelp ($9.75 value) with the purchase of a 26 oz. bottle of Wild Salmon Oil in the new, drip free packaging. Double savings this month- get Free kelp and receive a 32 oz. bottle of oil for the price of 26 oz. while supplies last! ($29.75)
10% off Wigzi- a new chew and retrieval toy, this lightweight Fetch Stick is available in Red, Yellow or Blue. It is recyclable, has no chemical odors or taste, and is ideal for fetch, water play or tug. ($7.75)
32% off 20 oz. Spot’s Stew Chicken dog cans- we have a limited supply of these 20 oz. cans which you can grab for a great price! Regular $5.20, now $3.50
Wigzi-a new chew and retrieval toy, this lightweight Fetch Stick is available in Red, Yellow or Blue. It is recyclable, has no chemical odors or taste, and is ideal for fetch, water play or tug. ($7.75)
Cool Treats- Smoothies for dogs? Indeed! Mr. Barksmith’s Cool Treats are available in Fruit Delight or Peanut Butter flavors. All natural treats can be served frozen or not. Wheat and gluten free, these non-dairy treats are also low in calories. Six 1.75 oz. cups/ box ($6.25)
Canidae Snap Bits- one pound package of Original, Lamb & Rice or Platinum Snap Bits are the featured treat this month. Regular $6.25, Cub Price $5.00 Save 25%